St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance has an opportunity available for a Development Associate. Located in our Phoenix office, our Development Associate is responsible for assisting with fundraising by communicating with current donors, and prospective donors.
Key Responsibilities Development Associate include, but are not limited to:
- Produce gift acknowledgement letters through fulfillment vendor and internal processes.
- Assist at a high level with database documentation and data maintenance within Raiser’s Edge 7
- Act as first point of contact for donors calling the Development Department by problem solving and offering the best solutions possible. Take donations via phone, handle account inquiries including address changes and other requests.
- Manage Development Department’s incoming mail.
- Provide excellent customer service to our current and prospective donors.
- Assist with cultivation and stewardship efforts for donors and prospects.
- Conduct donor tours.
Qualifications and Experience sought:
- Ability to communicate with people from various backgrounds and positions.
- Possess a positive attitude and willingness to work closely with fellow staff members and volunteers.
- Knowledge of and experience with Raiser's Edge 7 is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Possess a high level of organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Must possess a friendly demeanor to inspire donor loyalty.
- Flexible and willing to acquire new or shift responsibilities.
- Knowledge of fundraising and stewardship practices.
- Ability to conduct two hour-walking donor tours of operation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
St. Mary’s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, employer paid life insurance and more. This is your chance to make a difference. Join our Mission to alleviate hunger.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and salary requirements to: jobs.firstfoodbank.org