Founded in 1967, St. Mary’s is known as the world’s first food bank. Our mission is to alleviate hunger in our state by gathering and distributing food to those in need while encouraging self-sufficiency. Located in our Phoenix, Arizona location, we currently have an opportunity for an organized Administrative Assistant for our Agency Services Department. Overall responsibility of the Administrative Assistant will be for CERES/database management related to Agency Services record keeping and filing, and assisting the Agency Services Manager with administrative work.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a consistently high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Maintaining the most up-to-date information related to partner Agencies in CERES.
- All agency files including annual contracts with both Feeding America and Arizona Department of Economic Security (ADES), and documentation of all agency required certifications.
- Maintaining the most up-to-date Recipient Origin List (ROL) for ADES.
- Sorting and distributing all Agency Services group emails, faxes, and Hotline messages.
- Updating spreadsheets for ArcGIS - geographic mapping system of agency sites.
- Creating reports from CERES, Link2Feed, and various agency services databases.
- Performing Internal Audits of Agency Services Files
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED, Associate degree required.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
St. Mary’s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, employer paid life insurance and more. This is your chance to make a difference. Join our Mission to alleviate hunger.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and salary requirements to: https://jobs.firstfoodbank.org/