Agency Services Manager
Agency Services Manager
Summary (Who we are and what we’re looking for):
St. Mary’s Food Bank is the oldest and one of the biggest food banks in the country. Our mission is to feed people. We are an amazing organization with an awe-inspiring mission and awesome people. We employ dedicated people who are motivated by enhancing people’s lives and making our community a better place to live. We feed millions of Arizonans with the help of our statewide agency partner network and we are looking for someone to lead our Agency Service team. If you work well in a changing environment, have a precise attention to detail, are adept at building efficient and effective processes and procedures, and would love to work with a team of awesome people at a place with an awe-inspiring missionthis is the perfect job for you.
Job Duties (A typical day might include the following):
- Manage the day to day needs of our agency partners (questions, concerns, complaints).
- Collaborate with other departments within the organization (warehouse, transportation, etc.)
- Develop and implement innovative and effective policies and procedures that ensure regulatory compliance and accurate, timely reporting from our partners.
- Manage agency training and development via conferences, webinars, newsletters, and on-site visits.
- Help our agency representatives develop and maintain relationships with our partners with the goal of optimizing our network.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Things you’ve accomplished and stuff you’re really good at):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Public Administration, or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience motivating and coaching teams to achieve goals and objectives.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Both written and verbal.
- Keen problems solving skills. The ability to think on your feet, adapt and overcome.
- Strong project planning abilities. The ability to prioritize and track multiple tasks for the group.
- Resourceful and enjoy learning. If you don’t know the answer, you go look for it.
- Sound judgement. You’re able to analyze information, draw logical conclusions, and make objective decisions.
- Proficient with MS Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (especially Excel)
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is very helpful.
St. Mary’s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, 401K, PTO, employer paid life insurance, and more!
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and salary requirements to: jobs.firstfoodbank.org