Client Services Associate
Client Services Associate
St. Mary's Food Bank is seeking a Client Services Associate for our busy distribution center. This position requires flexibility, excellent verbal and written communication skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to prioritize and work well with all levels of management and staff. The Client Services Associate will assist in all operational aspects associated with the direct client distribution program, EFB/CSFP distributions, training staff/ volunteers, quality assurance of distributed food, and the safety and security of the lobby and parking lot.
Hours for this position is M-F, 6:30am-3pm. This position requires 4-5 hours of standing on feet outside, under tents.
- Assists in overseeing the daily operations of the drive thru distribution to ensure a smooth and efficient flow.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist with problem solving when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Ensure the proper amount of trained volunteers/staff is available and properly placed to provide excellent client service.
- Oversees the production process and volunteers at all times, ensuring that assigned tasks are completed correctly and that a meaningful work experience is had by volunteers.
- Maintain first-hand knowledge of the TEFAP and CSFP product and distribution.
- Responsible for the client services desk and the distribution pick-up desk to ensure proper screening and service to clients.
- Works with Agency Services, Inventory, and Operations to report accurate information that include the following: site participation counts and ending inventory.
- Work with Operations to prepare daily summaries of all programs and client services activities.
- Perform daily inventory and par level counts on distributed and received product
- Assists in training for on boarding of staff/volunteers in reference to direct client services, database usage, and other aspects associated with operating a direct client distribution facility
- Assist in maintaining all Feeding America, AIB, Maricopa County Health Department, and St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance safety, sanitation, and operational standards
- Ensure quality assurance of food being distributed to clients.
- Must be able to lift 60lbs.
- Other duties assigned at the end of shift, including cleaning and loading the food carts for the next day's distribution.
- High School diploma
- Has successfully demonstrated experience in the customer service field and warehouse operations environment.
- Have knowledge of MS Office software, planning and organizing, basic math, and ability to independently and effectively work with minimal supervision.
Pay is $16.50/hr. St. Mary’s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, employer paid life insurance and more. This is your chance to make a difference. Join our Mission to alleviate hunger.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and salary requirements to: https://jobs.firstfoodbank.org/