Director of Corporate Giving
Director of Corporate Giving
St. Mary’s Food Bank is the first and largest food bank in Arizona helping to feed hungry families throughout Phoenix and nine Arizona counties.
We are currently seeking a Director of Corporate Giving to lead St. Mary’s Food Bank’s Corporate Giving program. Working closely with the Chief Development and Community Relations Officer and managing the Corporate Giving Officer, this position will develop and execute a plan for the identification, qualification, engagement, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of more than 2,000 corporate donors, generating annual operating revenue.
- Design, implement, manage and grow a comprehensive proactive development plan focused on expanding and enhancing corporate relationships and to obtain corporate monetary support.
- Identify, cultivate and solicit philanthropic corporations and businesses interested in St. Mary’s Food Bank’s mission and programs.
- Maintain an active schedule of contacts with corporate representatives, creating moves management plans related to them, compelling presentations and comprehensive fundraising proposals.
- Develop and maintain programs designed to generate donations from corporate partners’ employees through workplace giving and matching gifts.
- Oversee goal-setting, performance-monitoring, reports and budgeting.
- Design and manage corporate stewardship program.
- Manage the Corporate Giving Officer efforts to increase revenue from corporate sector though engagement strategies including, but not limited to food and fund drives.
- Keep excellent records of donor and prospect interactions in database.
- Maintain best fundraising practices.
- Ensure a transparent, coordinated, and collaborative approach to the cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of donors and prospects.
- Work collaboratively with all St. Mary’s Food Bank staff to help further our mission.
- Track record of maintaining relationships with donors/customers and determining the optimal scenario for successful gift solicitation
- Ability to manage staff and programs to promote increased revenue
- Five years of senior-level experience within a complex, fast-moving environment
- Understanding of the needs and interests of corporations to develop revenue-generating relationships
- Ability to promote fundraising and strategic priorities by developing working relationships with all staff
- Stewardship and relationship management skills with meticulous follow-through and presentation skills
- Friendly demeanor to inspire donor loyalty
- Adaptable, willing to learn, and willing to acquire or shift responsibilities
- Knowledge of fundraising and stewardship practices
- Good understanding of core mission and operations
St. Mary’s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, employer paid life insurance and more.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and salary requirements to: https://jobs.firstfoodbank.org/. This is your chance to make a difference. Join our Mission to alleviate hunger!