The position is a working supervisor that will assist the Facilities Manager in supervision of staff, General Maintenance, Repair of Buildings, Facilities, Equipment, Preventive Maintenance and Grounds Keeping. Good Computer skills plus customer service. Availability to be time flexible, important. Including day to day decisions, and billing.
Responsiblities and Duties:
* Maintain the upkeep and repair of the property and grounds
* Periodically inspect all units, buildings, and common areas, performing repairs as needed.
* Event set up’s and tear down
* Perform work order requests promptly according to company policy.
* Responsible for the care, maintenance, and inventory of all supplies, tools and equipment.
* Oversee proper maintenance of landscaping including but not limited to: Healthy cut & green grass, edge & weed flowerbed areas, properly placed, timed and running sprinklers, health tree, shrubs and other plants.
* Keep accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, work orders, refurbishing, inspections and inventories.
* Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or clients.
* Be aware & operate within OSHA standards and company policies at all times.
* Remain knowledgeable concerning company & community policies.
* Have knowledge regarding emergency shut off valves and sewer clean out valves and locations.
* Clean & secure work areas, storage areas, tools & equipment.
* Other duties assigned by Facilities Manager and Director of Operations.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 2 years supervisory experience
* Valid Arizona Driver license
Salary range is $50,000-55,000 annually depending on experience. St. Mary’s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, employer paid life insurance and more. This is your chance to make a difference. Join our Mission to alleviate hunger.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and salary requirements to: https://jobs.firstfoodbank.org/