Front Office Administrator
Front Office Administrator
Are you looking for great hours, great benefits and the opportunity to help others in a rewarding, fun environment? This is not your typical administrative support role. Community Kitchen is a 12-week culinary program with St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance. The program is for individuals looking to gain new skills and ultimately a career. The Front Office Administrator is a key component of the team.
Enjoy regular hours, Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 3:00 P.M. St. Mary?s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, employer paid life insurance and more. This is your chance to make a difference. Join our Mission to alleviate hunger.
Our Front Office Administrator provides support to students participating in the Community Kitchen culinary training program as well as administrative support for the day-to-day operations of the program.
Responsibilities of the Front Office Administrator include, but are not limited to:
-Entering data and maintaining database of new students and their progress through the culinary training program as well as maintaining their demographic, enrollment reports and student files.
-Managing daily attendance logs and tracking student hours/attendance.
-Developing new business tools to improve program operations.
-Planning, scheduling, and coordinating all aspects of quarterly graduation ceremonies as well as Alumni events.
-Ordering and maintaining supplies and marketing materials.
-Ensuring student bus passes, uniforms and drug tests are ordered, distributed and logged.
-Developing and distributing the Student Newsletter.
-Overseeing the students' rewards/recognition program.
-Safety sensitive position.
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of school and experience. Bachelors? degree in social work, public health, social/behavioral sciences, etc. preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years? work related experience.
- Demonstrated presentation skills (verbal/written).
- Previous experience working with a diverse population (our students come from a variety of backgrounds to include homelessness, domestic violence, incarceration, drug/alcohol recovery).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as Publisher.
- Experience with a variety of database programs preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid Arizona driver?s license is required.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) helpful.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- General knowledge of commercial kitchen operations or food service helpful.
Job Reference #: 665802