Kids Cafe Production Coordinator
Kids Cafe Production Coordinator
|Location:||Surprise , AZ|
St. Mary's Food Bank is currently seeking a Kids Cafe Production Coordinator at our Surprise location. The Kids Cafe Production Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the work efforts of all volunteers and community service workers in the preperation and production of cold meals. The position is also responsible for ensuring the maintenance of a clean, sanitary and safe working enviornment in complance with OSHA regulations and Maricopa Enviornmental Health regulations.
- Coordinates the assembly and set up of products and materials for daily production activities including, but not limited to, bulk food breakdown and re-pack, produce sorting, cleaning and final meal bagging assembly.
- Act as direct interdepartmental contact and coordinator in respect to all volunteer and community worker's engagement within the Kid's Cafe.
- Direct, motivate, and work side by side with assigned volunteers and community service workers to complete each day's production targets for all production activities.
- Provide input to the Kids Cafe Production Supervisor to ensure the continuance of efficient processes for all production activities.
- Act as first contact to address any production related issues; escalate issues needing further resolution to the Kids Cafe Production Supervisor.
- Track progress on daily production targets.
- Enforce all quality control measures established to ensure a superior end product.
- Work closely with key functional departments including Child Nutrition Program team members, Volunteer Services, Warehouse and Transportation personnel in support of the Kids Café program.
- Conduct physical inventory checks as directed ensuring the proper rotation of all date sensitive products.
- Communicate any inventory issues and/or needs to the Kids Café Production Supervisor.
- Complete the input of statistical data and all paperwork associated with Kids Cafe operations as required by the Production Supervisor.
- Ensure the completion of daily and weekly equipment and facility clean up.
- Associates degree or High School diploma or GED with equivalent education and work experience
- Prior experience in food production and food safety
- Hardworking, dedicated professional who "gets the job done"
- Performs duties with a desire to create a superior product
- Great attitude with focus on leading through knowledge and example
- Computer literate and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Food Handler Card
- Ability to lift 60 lbs
- Valid drivers license
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- High level of interpersonal skills that creates and pleasant and professional environment for others.
- High energy and engaging personality that excites others in their work.
- Maintain high level of accuracy.
- Ability to mutli-task and perform several tasks at the same time with a high degree of accomplishment.
- Ability to prioritize assignments given.
- Good at establishing and maintaining organization.
- High level of follow through, self-motivation and ownership.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision.
Pay starting at $15/hr. St. Mary’s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, employer paid life insurance and more. This is your chance to make a difference. Join our Mission to alleviate hunger.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and salary requirements to: https://jobs.firstfoodbank.org/