St. Mary's Food Bank is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist. Under the direction of the Director of Marketing and the Chief Development Officer, the Marketing Specialist serves as the organization's primary resource and manager for social media, website management, e-blasts, graphics projects, marketing campaigns and collateral materials throughout St. Mary’s Food Bank.
- Manage all social media programs by setting up and maintaining pages, creating a social media strategy, gathering content from various departments, creating, and posting content (copy, photos, videos, infographics), responding to inquiries, encouraging engagement, interacting with followers, and managing a small budget for maximum effectiveness.
- Provide monthly reports to analyze effectiveness of social media ROI by tracking growth of likes, reach, engagement, and donations.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Work with development team and outside companies to ensure all grant and corporate obligations are fulfilled.
Project Manager of Campaigns/ Graphics/ Signage/ Collateral
- Project Manage and create marketing campaigns and graphics that align with company brand standards, timelines, and budgets.
- Project Manager that serves as main contact with contract graphic designers, outside advertising agency, printers, and mail house companies. Collaborate with internal customers to determine collateral or graphics project theme, format (flyer, brochure, postcard, sign, etc.), copy, photos, timeline, cost, deadlines, placement and (if applicable) mailing and postal options.
- Write and edit copy.
- Take photos and videos as needed.
- Maintain graphic design library and photo library, ensuring organization and categorization.
- Create compelling client stories, webpages and printed collateral copy and other writing assignments as needed.
- Order, track, and prioritize collateral and company swag items for all departments.
- Serve as primary contact with outside marketing agency that manages our website.
- Routinely review website to ensure that pages are inviting to read by including photos, videos and infographics where appropriate.
- Manage and maintain functionality of website by regularly testing links and website flow and adjusting as necessary.
- Provide monthly reports of website traffic, usage and effectiveness and adjust strategies and web content accordingly.
- Update internal monitors throughout Food Bank public spaces by uploading recent photos and videos.
- Manage and serve as organization lead for Constant Contact to grow and maintain various e-blast lists, creating e-blasts for various audiences, and analyzing effectiveness of campaigns.
- Review Google analytics with outside marketing agency.
- Serve as staff photographer/videographer, as necessary.
- Assist Director of Marketing with projects, as necessary.
- Manage and track marketing/communication fulfillment of corporate sponsorships and foundation grants.
- BS or BA degree in marketing, communications, business or related field.
- A minimum of two years in marketing/ advertising.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in social media applications.
- Proficient in WordPress.
- Proficient in Constant Contact.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well both within a team and independently.
- Must exhibit both creative and analytical skills.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
St. Mary’s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, employer paid life insurance and more. This is your chance to make a difference. Join our Mission to alleviate hunger.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to: https://jobs.firstfoodbank.org/