St. Mary's Food Bank is currently seeking an Operations Administrator for our Warehouse in Phoenix. The position of Operations Administrator reports directly to the Operations Supervisor of the facility and assists with order verification, order filling, order posting, proper storage of food/ non-food product, receiving, distribution, inventory and cycle counting in accordance with established operational policies, principles, and procedures. Responsible for keeping the warehouse inventory properly stored, rotated, and accounted for.
- Posting of all orders.
- Scheduling of inbound freight appointments.
- Verification of all orders.
- Verification of USDA and Purchased loads.
- Processing all paperwork generated through the receiving.
- Filing and record keeping of USDA, Pick tickets, In/outbound inspection, Car Reports, ETC.
- Monitor put away cue ensuring received product is put away in a timely fashion. (1 hour window)
- Ensure all processed paperwork is delivered to the appropriate department.
- Modify the load pattern from Transportation to include agency order/ transfer numbers.
- Processing agency returns, put away, item journals and Movement sheets in Ceres.
- Research inventory discrepancies.
- Ensuring timely pickup of vendor returnable product. (IGPS, Shamrock and Chep pallets)
- Monitors the SEC ensuring broken pallets do not exceed more than 200 before picked up.
- Loads/ Unloads product from trailers and moves to assigned staging areas.
- Palletizes and shrink wraps product for stability, proper storage and transportation.
- Picks allocated product using pick-tickets for all Agency and Food Bank distributions.
- Maintains a safe and orderly environment through proper storage, area maintenance and cleaning.
- Communicates effectively with team members, supervisors/managers, and all customers.
- Ensures quality assurance standards of product incoming are maintained.
- Proficient at operating all equipment (Forklift, Stand Up, Electric Pallet/Rider Jack, etc.).
- Opening and closing the facility as needed.
- Assists Operations Supervisor/ Manager in the areas of staff training.
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum two years demonstrated and successful coordinator or supervisory experience in warehouse operations or customer service related field.
- Must be knowledgeable in shipping, receiving, and inventory procedures.
- Must have excellent reading and writing communication skills.
- Strong computer skills are required and experience in Microsoft programs.
St. Mary’s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, 401K, PTO, employer paid life insurance and more. This is your chance to make a difference. Join our Mission to alleviate hunger.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and salary requirements at jobs.firstfoodbank.org