Program Outreach & Recruitment Manager
Program Outreach & Recruitment Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for the right individual at St. Mary’s Skills Center! St. Mary’s is the first and largest food bank in Arizona helping to feed hungry families throughout Phoenix and nine Arizona counties. The Skills Center provides training and self-development in a supportive environment leading to employment and stability. Please check out our website to learn more about our Skills Center programs:
The Program Outreach and Recruitment Manager is responsible for all the fun stuff! This position oversees our student outreach/recruitment and job placement activities. If you love working with your community, talking with people, building relationships, helping others, and finding new ways to share information in a digitally driven world, this is the position for you! We are growing and excited about our vision. If you want to be part of growing team and help others, we want to talk with you!
- Develop and implement a marketing/outreach plan with key strategies and performance measures (KPIs) that align with Skills Center program goals.
- Identify, cultivate, track, and maintain partner relationships and events to support key strategies and promote services including, but not limited to in-person meet and greets, site visits, tours, info sessions, and group presentations.
- Lead the creation and implementation of marketing materials in multiple mediums including, but not limited to print, video, and social media with key messaging to increase program awareness and interest for target audiences (student, agency, employer).
- Create and maintain recruitment and employment partner databases for trend analysis and KPI reporting.
- Solicit, document/track and analyze program participation, student placement, employment trends, and employer feedback. Provide strategic insight to increase current KPIs (enrollment and placement), improve effectiveness and quality of current training programs, and expand service offerings.
- Monitor and adjust student recruitment and placement processes and activities to increase efficiency and enrollment.
- Create, oversee, and facilitate job search/readiness training and development activities including but not limited to resume writing, interviewing, and conducting an effective job search.
- Oversee and conduct student assessments, evaluations, and placement through individualized job search plans incorporating instructor feedback and industry opportunities.
- Provide direction, oversight, and support to direct staff and project resources in their daily role and responsibilities.
- Bachelors degree and/or two years experience in a related position
- Valid AZ Drivers License
- High desire, motivation and comfort level helping at-risk individuals of diverse ethnic and educational backgrounds facing significant personal barriers to achieve greater self-sufficiency in their life through job training and placement. Includes working with individuals incarnated pre-release.
- Previous recruitment, sales, and/or outreach experience
- Ability to identify trends and make adjustments to strategies
- Ability to foster and build positive relationships with others in all situations
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to management multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity
- Able to shift gears comfortably
- Can assess and act without having the total picture
- Well spoken in person and on the phone
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven ability to handle adversity in a calm, professional, and confident manner.
- Ability to be compassionate and non-judgmental.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of individuals at varying levels of responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to speak persuasively to a variety of audiences including funders, agency partners, staff, students, Senior Staff, and Board Members.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Salary is $55k annually. St. Mary’s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, employer paid life insurance and more. This is your chance to make a difference. Join our Mission to alleviate hunger.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and salary requirements to: https://jobs.firstfoodbank.org/