Program Outreach Manager
Program Outreach Manager
St. Mary?s Food Bank Alliance has an opening for a Program Outreach Manager with a passion to help children and who possesses experience expanding social service programs. Located in our Phoenix office, the Program Outreach Manager will assess and develop program expansion plans focused on feeding hungry children in our state. This role has overall responsibility for connecting with and educating others on the issues of child hunger and the programs St. Mary?s offers.
St. Mary?s Food Bank Alliance was founded in 1967 and today is one of the largest food banks in the United States and proud of the impact it has on the hungry in Arizona. Arizona ranks third in the country for child food insecurity. St. Mary?s Food Bank is committed to expanding its child nutrition programs and improving the quality of life for Arizona children.
Key Responsibilities of the Program Outreach Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Researching large territories identifying areas of need based on food insecurity data; creating and implementing key outreach growth strategies; identifying and developing potential partners; and engaging, educating, and developing partners serving more children through food and meal service programs.
- Working with agency partners to pilot and assess child nutrition programs to support organization goals and objectives.
- Developing and sustaining partnerships with school districts, non-profits, behavioral health organizations, churches, community centers, local and state government agencies to support outreach growth strategies.
- Developing outreach materials including posters, flyers, brochures and other promotional and educational documents.
- Present program offerings in small and large group settings
- Developing and conducting community-based surveys regarding community perceptions, needs, and behavior; analyzing survey results and preparing reports of findings.
- Maintaining growth metrics compared against set goals and objectives to track progress against plans and strategies to measure outcomes.
- Planning, organizing and facilitating of community/partner meetings and events.
- Maintaining strong and consistent communication on progress, challenges and successes.
- Travel up to 50% of the time during the work day, but may include overnight travel as needed.
- Bachelor?s degree required in education, social work, public health, public policy, public administration or related field.
- Three or more years of management-level experience with strategic, project or program planning.
- Knowledge of management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership and coordination of people and resources.
- Experience developing community outreach tools.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills as well as public speaking and presentation skills are required.
- Maintain professional attitude, confidentiality and respect cultural differences.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- A strong sense of community involvement and the desire to make a positive difference.
- Valid Arizona driver?s license is required.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to include some evenings and/or weekends.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
St. Mary?s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, employer paid life insurance and more. This is your chance to make a difference. Join our Mission to alleviate hunger.