St Mary's Food Bank is currently seeking a Receiving Associate for our busy warehouse. Receiving Associates are responsible for the accurate and timely inputting of receiving data into the Ceres (ERP) system as it pertains to the flow of products entering the warehouse. This position requires a lot of attention to detail, record keeping, math skills, produce knowledge, and some leadership skills.
Hours for this position is 1:00-9:30pm, M-F.
- Inspects, weighs, and labels all inbound products accurately.
- Inputs all receiving information into Ceres (ERP) accurately for all inbound products.
- Prepares donation receipt records and reports for internal audit on all inbound products.
- Maintains quality assurance standards when inspecting all incoming product, identifying, and labeling FEFO pallets as needed.
- Inspects inbound product and truck temperatures for refrigerated and frozen products, per standard operating procedures.
- Works closely with Warehouse Leads & Supervisors to prioritize workload.
- Conducts temperature audits throughout the day of the walk-in coolers & freezers and maintains records.
- Identifies and requests new item & donor information for Ceres at the point of receipt.
- Maintains and stays current with email account.
- Identifies issues with purchase orders or USDA commodities and elevates concerns to Supervisor prior to the release of driver.
- Assists in the unloading, scaling, order filling, and transferring of products as needed.
- Relays information to Put-Away team after products are received.
- Responsible for general housekeeping of the receiving area and maintaining records.
- Responsible for installing (and retrieving) glad locks on outside carrier’s trailers.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by management team.
Qualifications & Skills:
High School diploma or completed GED. Minimum of 1-year successful warehouse and data input experience. Sound understanding and application of Microsoft Office software and basic writing skills for a professional environment.
A successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter with a strong attention to detail and math skills. Excellent organizational and multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize their workload are a necessity. Very communicative with the ability to give clear direction as well as work independently with minimal supervision. Preferably prior experience receiving in a warehouse environment, pallet jack or forklift certified, and working with perishable food items.
Pay for this position is $18.75/hr with a $1 increase after 90 days. St. Mary’s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, employer paid life insurance and more. This is your chance to make a difference. Join our Mission to alleviate hunger.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and salary requirements to: https://jobs.firstfoodbank.org/