|Location:||Surprise , AZ|
The Site Supervisor is responsible for all internal functions and direction within the Surprise facility. The primary duties entail the daily management of operations, transportation, and client services. This position will be the main contact for managerial decisions at the location and report directly Manger of Client Services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
To be qualified for the Site Manager job, an individual must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Plans, develops, and implements strategy for operational management to meet performance, safety, timeliness, and budget requirements.
- Monitors, measures and reports on operational issues, opportunities and improvement plans and achievements the same within agreed formats and timeframes.
- Communicates with Management on a weekly basis to report accidents, downtime, damage, and other important plant issues.
- Complete internal safety audits on staff as well as equipment to ensure we are providing our team members a safe work environment.
- Manages and develops direct reporting staff, including, but not limited to, interviewing, hiring, training, coaching, motivating, evaluating, setting and adjusting hours of work, handling team member complaints, disciplining team members, planning and directing the work of team members, etc.
- Ensures compliance with all internal company procedures and policies including Human Resources, Accounting, IT, and general customer service.
- Complies with procedures set forth in employee handbook, safety handbook, cleaning procedure and Corporate Authorities manual.
- Coordinates responses to any governmental or customer deficiencies.
- Reports and investigates all accidents.
- Monitors treatment of injured team members and assists workers compensation in providing restricted duty work.
- Acts as liaison with regulatory agencies as needed.
Five or more years of related operations experience; general working knowledge of computers/technology (e.g., Microsoft Excel and Word); ability to wear multiple hats and work within an ever-changing environment.
College Degree or its Equivalent, Phone Skills, People Skills, Professional, Detail Oriented, Safety Oriented, Results Driven, Accountable, Approachable, Customer Service, Independent Thinker, Driven, Leader.
St. Mary’s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, employer paid life insurance and more. This is your chance to make a difference. Join our Mission to alleviate hunger.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and salary requirements to: https://jobs.firstfoodbank.org/