St. Mary's Food Bank is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate at our headquarters in Phoenix. The Warehouse Associate provides daily support for all warehouse functions to include loading and unloading of product from trailers, moving, staging and putting away product, picking product and general assistance as required by other departments.
1. Unloads product from trailers and moves to assigned staging areas.
2. Palletizes and shrink wraps product for stability, proper storage and transportation.
3. Picks allocated product using pick-tickets for all Agency and Food Bank distributions.
4. Rotates perishable product using First-in, First-out processes to ensure quality.
5. Maintains a safe and orderly environment through proper storage, area maintenance and cleaning.
6. Maintains forklift cleanliness, maintenance requests and daily inspection logs.
7. Supports facility general maintenance requirements; sweeping, mopping, dumping trash, etc.
8. Attendance is important for job continuity.
9. Work as a team player and have flexibility in work situations
9. Performs other duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager
Required: High School Diploma or completed GED Employee
Required: at least (1) year experience operating a forklift in a warehouse environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Preferred: Inventory control and distribution experience
Required: Forklift Certification and experience using electric or manual pallet jacks
Preferred: Ability to work in fast-paced work environment.
Required: Good communication skills
Required: Ability to perform basic math skills
Required: Ability to read and understand pick-tickets processes.
This position will start at $14/hr. St. Mary’s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, employer paid life insurance and more. This is your chance to make a difference. Join our Mission to alleviate hunger.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and salary requirements to: https://jobs.firstfoodbank.org/