Warehouse Operations Associate
Warehouse Operations Associate
St. Mary's Food Bank is currently seeking a Warehouse Operations Associate to assist with order verification, order filling, proper storage of food/ non-food product, receiving, distribution, inventory and cycle counting in accordance with established operational policies, principles, and procedures. Responsible for keeping the warehouse inventory properly stored, rotated, and accounted for. The position requires flexibility, excellent verbal and written communication skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to prioritize and work well with all levels of management and staff. This position assist in all operational aspects associated with the direct client distribution program, EFB/CSFP distributions, training staff/ volunteers, quality assurance of distributed food, and the safety and security of the lobby and parking lot.
- Unloads product from trailers and moves to assigned staging areas.
- Palletizes and shrink wraps product for stability, proper storage and transportation.
- Maintains all work areas in a clean and sanitary condition, the client service lobby, parking lot, warehouse, shipping and receiving dock as well as the cooler, freezer, and dry storage areas.
- Ensure the proper amount of trained volunteers/staff is available and properly placed to provide excellent client service.
- Has a basic knowledge of how to operate within the Ceres software.
- Assists receiving with the weighing, and staging of all incoming product.
- Completes daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required.
- Helps to keep inventory stocked and assists with product selection/ordering.
- Assist with inventory cycle counting as required.
- Provides support for volunteer groups and community service workers during Production line to ensure a quality experience and a quality product.
- Oversees the production process and volunteers at all times, ensuring that assigned tasks are completed correctly and that a meaningful work experience is had by volunteers.
- Communicates effectively with team members, supervisors/managers, and all customers.
- Rotates perishable product using First-in, First-out management to ensure quality.
- Ensures quality assurance standards of product incoming are maintained.
- Assist in opening and closing of the facility
- Records/maintains temperature logs of coolers.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of two years demonstrated and successful coordinator or supervisory experience in warehouse operations and customer service related field.
- Must be knowledgeable in shipping, receiving, and inventory procedures.
- Ability to operate powered electric equipment such as forklift and electric and manual pallet jacks.
Pay starting at $14/hr. St. Mary’s offers a generous compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, 401K, PTO, employer paid life insurance, and more!
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and salary requirements to: jobs.firstfoodbank.org
Pay: up to $14/hour
and inventory procedures.</li><li>Ability to operate powered electric equipment such as forklift and electric and manual pallet jacks. </li></ul></div><div><p>Pay starting at $14/hr
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1084004